Reflective Glass Beads
It’s a solid spherical reflective glass beads manufactured from soda lime silicate glass.
- Suitable for use with thermoplastic, MMA cold plastic and acrylic based cold road marking paints.
- Glass beads is recommended for situations requiring night reflectance, marking durability and skid resistance.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent retro reflection for night visibility
- Good durability of markings
- Improved skid resistance when used with antiskid aggregates
|Appearance||: Spherical Solid|
|Color||: Transparent/ Greyish|
|Roundness||: Min. 80%|
|Sieve Analysis||: BS 6088 Class B, EN 1423:2012 or AASHTO M247 Type II|
|Refractive Index||: 1.5|
|Moisture Proof Coating||: Available upon request|
Packaging and Storage:
- Glass beads shall be kept in dry protected areas out of direct sunlight, heat and severe cold.
- Shelf life is at least 2 year when stored in well ventilated place with temperature below 35ºC.
- Packaging: 25kg paper bags supplied in 1 or 1.25 MT lot palletized and shrink wrapped.