Plural Components Color Area Marking Materials
2 component methyl methacrylate (MMA) based color anti-skid area marking (one layer system).
- Suitable for use on concrete (primed surface) and bituminous surfaces.
- Colour surfacing application areas: pedestrian lanes, cycle lanes, vehicle lanes e.g. bus lanes, no stopping areas, and hazard points like school zones or other specialty applications where a durable area marking is required.
- 2 component methyl methacrylate (MMA) color surfacing material is recommended for situations requiring excellent resistance and durability.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion on suitable prepared surfaces
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion
- Non slip surface
- Suitable for application by trowel, rollers or screed box
- Excellent color stability
- Fast curing and solvent free system
|Appearance||: Viscous liquid|
|Color||: Red, Green, Blue (other colors available upon request)|
|Specific Gravity||: 1.85 ± 0.15 g/cc|
|Shore Hardness D||: ≤ 55|
|Flash Point||: ≤ 15⁰C|
|Solid (%)||: ≥ 99(Cured)|
|Pot life||: 20 minutes @ 30⁰C|
|Skid Resistance||: ≥ 60|
|Curing Time||: 30 minutes @ 30⁰C|
|Surface Temperature||: 10 – 35⁰C|
|Method||: Screed application with trowel, roller or screed/draw box.|
|Substrate||: Asphalt or concrete surface (primed)|
Packaging and Storage:
- 2K MMA material and hardener shall be kept in cool, dry protected areas between 20⁰C – 25⁰C out of direct sunlight, protected from open flame and with all containers grounded.
- Materials shall be used within 6 months of receipt.
- 2 component cold plastic area marking materials are supplied in 25kg pails.
- BPO hardeners are available in different sizes from manufacturers.